No products in the cart.

Status Update

Hello everyone, it’s been a few days since we’ve had an official post so I thought it would be a good time to fill you all in on what we have been working on. Josh of MakerJuice.com was nice enough to send me a couple of sample liters of his resin. I haven’t been able

mUVe 1 Progress

Hello all, I just wanted to give some updates as to how things are going with the printer and the IndieGoGo campaign. First, the campaign is going wonderfully! I couldn’t be more excited to see the response out there. It makes all this work well worth it, thank you all! The campaign has about a week

Getting Ready to GoGo

Hello all. I just wanted to give a update on the way things have been going and what we are working on. As it stands the printer is fully functional! We are using Teflon based tape as the reservoir coating and punched steel as the build platform. We ordered an 80W Professional laser cutter and

Current Project State

There hasn’t been a lot to report lately as there have been a few hangups that are being worked through. We are currently awaiting a supply of glass from a coatings company in Chicago and when it arrives we will be hitting the ground running. Right now it seems like PDMS is not a very

Parts List and Media

Since last night I have populated the media page with a good amount of images of the beta mUVe 1 3D printer. I also posted a rough list of the items purchased for the project so far, while it’s a bit messy it should include everything that I am currently using on the printer. So

Current Developments

I am in a bit of a stand-still right now since I am waiting on resin to arrive in the mail, I can’t continue testing without it. I have come up with a couple more ideas for an inexpensive case and ordered some material to give my theory a try. I think that the corrugated

mUVe 1 – More First Tests

Since my last post I have extinguished my resin samples and have gone back to redesigning some of the parts to make things more rigid throughout the Z axis. I tried a couple non-stick release coatings for the reservoir as well as made a couple extra reservoirs in case there are issues. I’m thinking that

1 11 12 13 14